Ukrainian Girl, We Want Peace Print by Nathalie Lètè
Nathalie Lètè is an artist who lives and works in Paris. Her work is inspired by her travels, but also by the mixing of vintage toys and old engravings of flowers and animals. Nathalie painted this artwork in honor of the Ukrainian people. A powerful statement "We Want Peace!".
100% of net profits from the download will go to NEST to help with Ukrainian relief. Nest is a nonprofit supporting the responsible growth and creative engagement of the artisan & maker economy to build a world of greater gender equity and economic inclusion. You can read more about NEST HERE.
***If you would like to make a larger donation of your choice you can donate at this link HERE to help those in Ukraine.
- Original art print by Nathalie Lètè
- Printing on Moab Lasal Photo Matte (bright white paper with a smooth, matte surface)
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for your delivery
- All prints are made to order and non-returnable
- U.S. Continental shipping only
- Free shipping
- Made in the U.S.
- Wood or metal frames in your choice of finish
- UV-shielding plexiglass, which protects against about 89% of UV rays and 92% of light transmission
- Optional: matted, custom cut acid-free 4-ply white mat with beveled edges
- Protective paperback finish (wood frames only)
- Wall bumpers
- Hanging hardware + nails
Optional Mat Details:
- Print size: 8" x 10"; interior frame size: 11" x 13"
- Print size: 11" x 14"; interior frame size: 16" x 19"
- Print size: 16" x 20"; interior frame size: 24" x 30"