Simple Virtues Print (Ivory) by Erin Jang
"Simple Virtues" is an inspiring print by NYC designer and illustrator, Erin Jang of The Indigo Bunting, who says of it, "I am seeing how much I need to return to these small, simple things. Now more than ever, these small, good things matter, and they help us rebuild." This print was done in collaboration with her son, whose handwriting is on the right.
The profits from every print will be donated to the The Food Bank for New York City. Erin says: "
So many more people are struggling with food insecurity. The soup kitchen I volunteer at in my neighborhood has seen an increase in guests every single week since the pandemic has hit, with many who are first-time visitors.
The Food Bank for New York City is the city’s largest hunger-relief organization, they collect and distribute food to over 1,000 charities and schools citywide, helping provide over 62 million meals each year, supporting local soup kitchens like the one in my neighborhood. $1 goes a long way, helping provide 5 meals. You can learn more and donate here.
- Original art print by Erin Jang of The Indigo Bunting
- Printing on Moab Lasal Photo Matte (bright white paper with a smooth, matte surface)
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for your delivery
- All prints are made to order and non-returnable
- U.S. Continental shipping only
- Free shipping
- Made in the U.S.
- Excluded from all discounts
- Wood or metal frames in your choice of finish
- UV-shielding plexiglass, which protects against about 89% of UV rays and 92% of light transmission
- Optional: matted, custom cut acid-free 4-ply white mat with beveled edges
- Protective paperback finish (wood frames only)
- Wall bumpers
- Hanging hardware + nails
Optional Mat Details:
- Print size: 8" x 10"; interior frame size: 11" x 13"
- Print size: 11" x 14"; interior frame size: 16" x 19"