Stripe Is Rhythm Print by Jaqueline Diedam
Stripes on stripes! German based freelancer, Jaqueline Diedam, uses travelling to influence her color palettes and paintings alike.
Inspired by Michel Pastoureau's book, The Devil's Cloth: A History of Stripes. This print is a celebration of line and color.
Check out our feature on The House That Lars Built
- Original art print by Jaqueline Diedam
- Printing on Moab Lasal Photo Matte (bright white paper with a smooth, matte surface)
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for your delivery
- All prints are made to order and non-returnable
- U.S. Continental shipping only
- Free shipping
- Made in the U.S.
- Wood or metal frames in your choice of finish
- UV-shielding plexiglass, which protects against about 89% of UV rays and 92% of light transmission
- Optional: matted, custom cut acid-free 4-ply white mat with beveled edges
- Protective paperback finish (wood frames only)
- Wall bumpers
- Hanging hardware + nails
Optional Mat Details:
- Print size: 8" x 10"; interior frame size: 11" x 13"
- Print size: 11" x 14"; interior frame size: 16" x 19"
- Print size: 16" x 20"; interior frame size: 24" x 30"