Artist Print by Libby VanderPloeg
Hailing from Michigan, Libby VanderPloeg is an illustrator and designer keen on storytelling and female positivity. Her work is relatable with a wonderful use of bold and pastel blends.
This print is the perfect pep talk for any woman anywhere to remind her that “practice makes perfect.”
Inspired by Grace Bonney's book, In the Company of Women: Inspiration and Advice from Over 100 Makers, Artists, and Entrepreneurs.
Check out our feature on The House That Lars Built
- Original art print by Libby VanderPloeg Illustration LLC (Libby VanderPloeg TM)
- Printing on Moab Lasal Photo Matte (bright white paper with a smooth, matte surface)
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for your delivery
- All prints are made to order and non-returnable
- U.S. Continental shipping only
- Free shipping
- Made in the U.S.
- Wood or metal frames in your choice of finish
- UV-shielding plexiglass, which protects against about 89% of UV rays and 92% of light transmission
- Optional: matted, custom cut acid-free 4-ply white mat with beveled edges
- Protective paperback finish (wood frames only)
- Wall bumpers
- Hanging hardware + nails
Optional Mat Details:
- Print size: 8" x 10"; interior frame size: 11" x 13"
- Print size: 11" x 14"; interior frame size: 16" x 19"