Perforated Print by Abby Low
We’re happy to welcome the very talented Abby Low to the shop and bring to all of you this beautiful print inspired by Do Design: Why Beauty is Key to Everything by Alan Moore. We love Abby's style and how she so perfectly depicts colorful & bold designs.
Check out our feature on The House That Lars Built
- Original art print by Abby Clawson Low of HI + LOW Studio
- Printing on Moab Lasal Photo Matte (bright white paper with a smooth, matte surface)
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for your delivery
- All prints are made to order and non-returnable
- U.S. Continental shipping only
- Free shipping
- Made in the U.S.
- Wood or metal frames in your choice of finish
- UV-shielding plexiglass, which protects against about 89% of UV rays and 92% of light transmission
- Optional: matted, custom cut acid-free 4-ply white mat with beveled edges
- Protective paperback finish (wood frames only)
- Wall bumpers
- Hanging hardware + nails
Optional Mat Details:
- Print size: 8" x 10"; interior frame size: 11" x 13"
- Print size: 11" x 14"; interior frame size: 16" x 19"
- Print size: 16" x 20"; interior frame size: 24" x 30"
- Print size: 24" x 30"; interior frame size: 36" x 48"