Sewing in Havana Print by Chaunté Vaughn
Chaunté Vaughn is a long-time Lars photographer who created the magical photos of our book, Craft the Rainbow. Born in Las Vegas now based in Brooklyn, NY, Vaughn is an avid traveler who captures beauty in the every day. Sewing in Havana Print was taken on a trip to visit women artisans in Cuba.
Check out our artist feature on The House That Lars Built
- Original art print by Chaunté Vaughn
- Printing on Moab Lasal Photo Matte (bright white paper with a smooth, matte surface)
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for your delivery
- All prints are made to order and non-returnable
- U.S. Continental shipping only
- Free shipping
- Made in the U.S.
- Wood or metal frames in your choice of finish
- UV-shielding plexiglass, which protects against about 89% of UV rays and 92% of light transmission
- Optional: matted, custom cut acid-free 4-ply white mat with beveled edges
- Protective paperback finish (wood frames only)
- Wall bumpers
- Hanging hardware + nails
Optional Mat Details:
- Print size: 8" x 10"; interior frame size: 11" x 13"
- Print size: 11" x 14"; interior frame size: 16" x 19"
- Print size: 16" x 20"; interior frame size: 24" x 30"