Color Block Print by Abby Low
We’re happy to welcome the very talented Abby Low to the shop and bring to all of you this beautiful print inspired by Do Design: Why Beauty is Key to Everything by Alan Moore. We love Abby's style and how she so perfectly depicts colorful & bold designs.
Check out our feature on The House That Lars Built
- Original art print by Abby Clawson Low of HI + LOW Studio
- Printing on Moab Lasal Photo Matte (bright white paper with a smooth, matte surface)
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for your delivery
- All prints are made to order and non-returnable
- U.S. Continental shipping only
- Free shipping
- Made in the U.S.
- Wood or metal frames in your choice of finish
- UV-shielding plexiglass, which protects against about 89% of UV rays and 92% of light transmission
- Optional: matted, custom cut acid-free 4-ply white mat with beveled edges
- Protective paperback finish (wood frames only)
- Wall bumpers
- Hanging hardware + nails
Optional Mat Details:
- Print size: 8" x 10"; interior frame size: 11" x 13"
- Print size: 11" x 14"; interior frame size: 16" x 19"
- Print size: 16" x 20"; interior frame size: 24" x 30"
- Print size: 24" x 30"; interior frame size: 36" x 48"